Friday, August 8, 2008

Am I crazy or what?????

I have signed up to do a half marathon on Jan 10th for The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society TEAM IN TRAINING. I am responsible to raise over $3800. I have two other girls doing this with me. Our total amount we need to raise will be over $12,000. If you see any fundraising going on with this logo, this will be for our fundraiser. Please let everyone you know about this. I am doing is in honor of Bob's courageous fight. I am also doing this for my cousin Shari. If you remember Shari passed away in Jan. of 1985 from Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma. This event will be on the weekend Shari passed 23 years ago.

My goal is let others know about the society.Hopefully, have an outreach site for this area from the Gateway chapter. It is based in St. Louis but it serves our community. Bob and I have used their resources. I wanted raise money help others. There are so many in our community that has be afflicted with either Leukemia, Lymphoma or Myeloma.

PLEASE HELP ME GET THE WORD OUT!!!!! Look in the paper for following fundraising events.

I have attached my website for donations. Please help me make my goal.

Thanks for your support.


Thank you again for all of your support and prayers. They all have been appreciated.

No comments: